Rep. Paul R. Bergeron
NH Hills. Dist. 29
(Nashua Ward 2)

The House will meet in session at 10 AM on Thursday, June 24th, at the NH Sportsplex facility at 68 Technology Drive in Bedford, NH to act on all Committee of Conference Reports, including HB1 and HB2, the state budget bills. This will likely be the last regularly-scheduled meeting of the House for the 2021 Session, though the House will re-convene later this year if the Governor subsequently vetoes any bills approved by the Legislature.